• Upto 30 times more dense compared to conventional plantations.
• At least 50-100 different native species planted in the same area.
• 30 times better noise and dust reduction.
• Upto 30 times better Carbon-dioxide absorption as compared to a monoculture plantation.
• Guaranteed growth of at least 1 meter every year.
• A completely maintenance-free, wild and native forest after the first three years.
• A completely chemical and chemical fertiliser free forest that sustains itself and supports local bio-diversity.
The veteran Japanese botanist Akira Miyawaki is credited with the development of Miyawaki method - a way to restore degraded land into a lush forest. This method works for all types of soil and climate conditions. Miyawaki method of forestation has received worldwide acclaim due to the ease of application and its dramatic result.